10 BAD HABITS YOU MUST AVOID IN CHURCH IN 2023
Rev Lucy Natasha wrote:
1. Constant lateness to church services and meetings. It proves that your love for God and the things of the Kingdom has grown cold. Wake up before it is too late.
2. Refusing to sit where the ushers direct you to sit, it’s a sign of pride. Stop it.
3. Always running out to pick up calls with your phone ringing out so loud. Switch off or mute your phone as soon you get to church.
4. Receiving calls repeatedly during every church service. It shows where your heart, your values, and priorities are. Stop it.
5. Chewing gum or sleeping in church during sermons. Remember the church is neither a cinema hall nor a hotel. Please show reverence to your maker.
6. Sitting down during prayer or praise/worship sessions without any medical or health reasons. This makes you look very odd and unspiritual. Stop it.
7. Always checking the wall clock or your wristwatch during church hours, insinuating that the church should close. Please stop it.
8. Chatting and playing games on your phone during church service. It shows you are not spiritual. Please stop it.
9. Always leaving the church before closure for no particular appointment, making others who choose to stay till the end of service feel they don’t know what to do with their time. Stop it.
10. Gathering outside the church with other members to gossip or discuss football and politics while the service is going on. Stop it!
My beloved , kindly try to lead by example this year with good character and attitude and I pray this year will be your year of divine promotion, success, and elevation in Jesus Mighty Name.
ALSO READ: 11 Things To Avoid In Your Relationship