5 reasons Rivers people want Chief Dumo Lulu Briggs to be their next Governor
Here are interesting reasons Rivers State people must know about the ACCORD Governorship Candidate, Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs, and ensure they voted him as their Governor on March 11, 2023:
1. He is the only candidate with a manifesto and an actual plan for all the 23 LGA’s. He has layed out the road map to taking our GDP from the paltry 20B to 350B in 16 years by building industries in all 23 LGA’s. Link to his manifesto: https://tinyurl.com/2pkuur7n
2. He’s the most popular candidate without a Godfather or a boss to influence his leadership.
3. He’s the most relatable Governorship Candidate with a long track record of philanthropy, from paying fees of over 200 final year students in Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), formerly University of Science and Technology, UST, paying bursery to 400 students, donating transformers for Riverine communities, donating to NGOs etc.
4. He’s the most likened to the Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Dr. Peter Obi. Both are loved by the people. Both are successful in their private businesses and have taken an unpopular Party and made it one of the mainstream parties.
5. He’s about the prosperity of all Rivers people and the development of Rivers state. As his motto says, “putting the people first”, is his agenda.
On the 11th of March, we vote massively for Accord ( the first party on the ballot) we vote to end God-fatherism and we vote for the prosperity of all Rivers people AND we will defend our votes this time.